Aspect Community

Currently Being Moderated

Community Membership FAQ

Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about membership in the Aspect Community. If you have a question and can't find the answer here, send an email to the Aspect Community Manager.

Q: Do I need to be an Aspect customer to join the Community?

A: No, you do not need to be an Aspect customer or partner to join the Aspect Community. Anyone interested in next-generation customer contact technology is welcome to join and participate! We do ask that you let us know what your relationship is to Aspect when you register, but only for the benefit of your fellow members. We review and approve membership requests to help ensure our Community stays free of spammers and other online threats.

Q: What personal information is required to create a Community profile?

A: To create your Aspect Community account, we require your name, email address, company name, and relationship to Aspect. You'll also be asked to select a Community user name and password. We encourage all our members to fill out their Community profile with information about who they are and what they do. You have complete control over what you share within your Aspect Community profile but the more you share with your fellow Community members, the better connections you can make with your peers.

Q: What kind of email communication will I receive as a result of providing my email address in my Community profile?

A: You have complete control of the notifications you receive and how often in your Aspect Community profile preferences.   By default, the Aspect Community will provide you with notifications of Community events directly related to you, such as a reply to a discussion you have started or participated in. You'll also receive a daily summary of Community activity.

Q: Can I get technical support from Aspect in the Community?

A: The Aspect Community is full of expertise! Our members possess a broad range of knowledge about the contact center industry and Aspect products and solutions. Chances are good that another member of the Community may have the answer you're looking for. However, the Aspect Community is not an avenue for contacting Aspect Technical Services. Use Aspect's Customer Support site to open a case with Aspect Global Customer Support or call your regional contact number. The Aspect Customer Support website requires a valid login name and password. To open a support case with Aspect, you must be an authorized contact for an Aspect system with a support contract.

Delete Document

Are you sure you want to delete this document?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...